Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kitchens

There are SO many things I love about this kitchen! 

I'm dreaming of a mantle over my stove. A serious accent 
piece. I like the way this one connects with the counter below. 
I don't think I'd do the mirror above, though. The HUGE drawers under the stove top? Absolutely! Such great storage for pots and pans!
This granite/back splash combination hits my pallet just right, too!
I love the lighting in this accent piece.
Here's another beautiful hood, but I wonder if you could do more of a decorative "shelf" with it? I love the brick back splash again.
This "open drawer" idea for the pantry is great. You can see what's in the drawer, but have loose things contained.
This appliance cupboard looks functional when open, 
and beautiful when closed.
One of my favorite "kitchen ideas" has to be the grocery-loading door! This is a tiny door from the garage to the pantry! 'Nough said!



No comments:

Post a Comment